Sign in to follow this  
John Gotti

The Gambino Crime Family

John Gotti    9
Posted (edited)

21c0mlm.jpg

mOamZtR.jpg

Information Required

If you are interested in entering this life you have contact us, because this server is not yet released.

To apply and to be added to the discord as a reserve please comment below you are interested with your discord information.

The best way to contact us is discord because we are orientated around it.

Rules Of La Cosa Nostra are found inside our discord and followed.

Everything works up through the hierarchy.

The Code of Omertà is followed.

Add The Don#5399.

A glimpse of the type of life you will be entering.

3842c5e6561eaf6cfc06ac132b4309d9.png

95106f6fde7e6c38b76650a260011535.png

Edited by John Gotti
  • Like 1

Ares7477677    2
Posted (edited)

Distgusting mass recruited multi clan

also you forget to add the 200 other members to the members list btw..

Edited by Ares7477677
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

steve    11

while i do admit you are a decent nh'er, the fact that you have recruited so many people gives me the vibe that you do not generally care how good someone is at nh'ing who at the same time is representing you and your clan, which is a shame. 

• Like 2

John Gotti    9
2 minutes ago, Ares7477677 said:

Distgusting mass recruited multi clan

also you forget to add the 200 other members to the members list btw..

another chicken meal, if you follow us this much you should know we haven't openly recruited since our initial entrance, but I'm not here to argue with you, new server new beginnings we are all here to have fun so have fun :)

John Gotti    9
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, steve said:

while i do admit you are a decent nh'er, the fact that you have recruited so many people gives me the vibe that you do not generally care how good someone is at nh'ing who at the same time is representing you and your clan, which is a shame. 

our fee, the only i can use is the server u know us from, its 100k-500k and if someone is really bad we give them a week to proof their worth but they pay the highest fee, so yes we take in everyone if they are willing to pay the initial entrance, now its not my fault when people call us bad but still pay up to 500k+ to enter, but i definitely respect your thoughts because you aren't a child about it.

Edited by John Gotti

steve    11
10 minutes ago, John Gotti said:

our fee, the only i can use is the server u know us from, its 100k-500k and if someone is really bad we give them a week to proof their worth but they pay the highest fee, so yes we take in everyone if they are willing to pay the initial entrance, now its not my fault when people call us bad but still pay up to 500k+ to enter, but i definitely respect your thoughts because you aren't a child about it.

but then if that's the case, some rich w**ker gambler could just pay you to join so you wont rag him, but each to their own bro, goodluck with your clan, and i look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this