Sign in to follow this  
YesMad

Yesmad/Nomads suggestions.

YesMad    42

Summoning: so recently there was a Poll on if summoning should be added or not, and it was voted no.

if people don't want to do summoning then don't do it simple. Summoning is another skill that can benefit players in many ways, making boss runs longer, skilling easier, holding more supplies, helping against harder bosses, Summoning is a great skill once you know what to do, the charms etc are already in the game. 

It's crazy its not being added, if people don't like summoning, just simply don't train summoning, I don't see why the people who want the skill should have to suffer and lose out on something else to grind, keep people entertained.

Clan wars: I'd personally love to see the server have proper clan wars, people fight it out to be the #1 clan in Pre-scape, obviously people are known to have small Pk clan battles, but Clan wars are for those who don't like to risk there best gear when fighting, I think it would be great for events, tournaments and other competitions.

Edited by YesMad
  • Like 1

Baaail    1

i think summoining would be great bring back the steel titan to pk with and pvming with yaks. i agree if you dont like it dont train it then.

• Like 1

YesMad    42
36 minutes ago, Baaail said:

i think summoining would be great bring back the steel titan to pk with and pvming with yaks. i agree if you dont like it dont train it then.

yup, would make things like clan wars, castle wars, multi PvP area's and PvM a lot more entertaining, and 100% its not like we would be forcing people to do summoning, just the option is there to do it.

Nivo    37

Someone earlier made the suggestion of the skill actually being trainable but only things like the Yak etc. being able to be used and the other ones that attack to be diasbled, I feel like that could work quite well, what do you think?

YesMad    42
19 minutes ago, Nivo said:

Someone earlier made the suggestion of the skill actually being trainable but only things like the Yak etc. being able to be used and the other ones that attack to be diasbled, I feel like that could work quite well, what do you think?

as you know I'm not a massive PvP'r and I haven't really messed about with the titans etc for the summoning class, mostly only the skilling monsters, I guess you could disable them in the wilderness, to stop people fighting those who haven't trained in the skill, that's the only place where I could see it become unfair, but I wouldn't see the problem for PvM especially if we get bosses that need a team to kill it.