Sign in to follow this  
miksi ei

the miksi suggest

miksi ei    9

this suggestion is for pestcontrol minigame 

what u think abaut if u can buy experience from pestcontrol minigame

what u think if u can buy skilling supplys from pestcontrol minigame?

commend and thinks pls!

• Like 1

Chance    6

Combat stat experience, sure. You were allowed to do that in runescape. Not experience lamps that you can use on other skills

As for skilling supplies I'd have to say no. There doesn't need to be skilling supply rewards for every activity you do.

miksi ei    9
1 minute ago, Chance said:

Combat stat experience, sure. You were allowed to do that in runescape. Not experience lamps that you can use on other skills

As for skilling supplies I'd have to say no. There doesn't need to be skilling supply rewards for every activity you do.

combat stats ofc..

Chills    9

I support neither, The grind for void is already tedious, and most people when they get void just stop playing Pest Control, Unless they want to help others, I feel if you do the skilling items it may make PC overpowered, someone might be able to duo it with an alt and just farm the items. 

Finch    96
11 minutes ago, Chills said:

someone might be able to duo it with an alt and just farm the items. 

It's possible that someone might do that, however they would be punished as multi-logging in minigames is against the rules.

Yor    23

I support these, why not? Gives players more of a motive to play the mini game rather than the armor they get once and never play again after.

Chills    9
2 minutes ago, Finch said:

It's possible that someone might do that, however they would be punished as multi-logging in minigames is against the rules.

I'm aware of that but that still won't stop people from trying to do it. If skilling items do get added, it will also help ironman since they can use that shop correct?

Oxycontin    38
12 hours ago, Chills said:

I support neither, The grind for void is already tedious, and most people when they get void just stop playing Pest Control, Unless they want to help others, I feel if you do the skilling items it may make PC overpowered, someone might be able to duo it with an alt and just farm the items. 

Your argument makes no sense what so ever... You're saying the grind is tedious and the only way people would do it after achieving void is to help others, but a lot of people don't help others getting void once they have gotten it them selves, so if people actually have an incentive to help other people achieve void, than the minigame will become more popular, instead of people getting their void and never ever playing it again as it'd be a waste of time, thus becoming dead content because newer players struggle to find people to join pest control to achieve void once majority of the server owns it, It's better to give others an incentive to play, so that we can actually help others achieve what they want, without wasting our own time....