Sign in to follow this  
Hash

Before you advertise

Hash    66

Ive heard the plans of starting advertisements when the bugs get fixed, but I'd strongly advise adding some more content first.

People tend to download servers, try them for an hour and if they like em they stay and if not they never play it again..

Not that the server is lacking content atm, but having things like affordable gambling (alot of people join to gamble) maybe inferno capes, some osrs items, maybe some nice animations for mystery boxes (idk why people love that shit) so the advertisement videos can look amazing might be a good idea, right now you'd just see ''another pre-eoc server''.

Much love, a loyal guy since early zammy, hash.

• Like 1

2B8    8

yeah yeah we should have more stuff before like officially advertisements - release, ect.

Bardaloo    64

Yea the server should have some "unique" content or something to stand out from the rest as of now our banner would read "pre-scape new server 50+ active weekly updates" but nothing like 100% working construction or all minigames and custom quests. You know the things that acculy draw a group to the rsps 

Just my opinion tho so..... 

Baaail    92

minigames!!!! we need that. and some more content i support +1

Zachariah    43
13 hours ago, Hash said:

Ive heard the plans of starting advertisements when the bugs get fixed, but I'd strongly advise adding some more content first.

People tend to download servers, try them for an hour and if they like em they stay and if not they never play it again..

Not that the server is lacking content atm, but having things like affordable gambling (alot of people join to gamble) maybe inferno capes, some osrs items, maybe some nice animations for mystery boxes (idk why people love that shit) so the advertisement videos can look amazing might be a good idea, right now you'd just see ''another pre-eoc server''.

Much love, a loyal guy since early zammy, hash.

Appreciate the sentiment but creating a in depth suggestion thread with more finite information regarding what you would like to see would be much more effective man, or even just responding to others suggestion threads you would like to see implemented helps a lot with getting content pushed into game unfortunately due to the base issues plaguing the game they can't really work on content.