Sign in to follow this  
Guest Devyn

Devyns POV.

Guest Devyn   
Guest Devyn

Hello Pre-Scapers,

Today I was demoted due to streaming on another game, which happened to be another RSPS. Yeah, I play other games, as do many gamers who enjoy competition and the challenge of climbing Highscores. So Naturally, once the game has been decreasing in activity and updates, of course I was drawn back to other games I use to play with this content I desired. I love all of you and i'm not going anywhere. <3 See ya on the flip sideeeeee

Duke    15

Sad to see you go buddy, Was fun working with you on the staff team. Goodluck with your future endeavours.

Omicron    27

I remember you kicking me from the help cc weeks ago when I said our player base was dropping kappa

You were a good SS; I do not see the reasoning for demoting you especially since there isn't much for you to "support" yet.

Baaail    92
46 minutes ago, Omicron said:

I remember you kicking me from the help cc weeks ago when I said our player base was dropping kappa

You were a good SS; I do not see the reasoning for demoting you especially since there isn't much for you to "support" yet.

i agree with you. are you saying if you are staff on here you cant play other games and stream them? as long as he isnt advertising on here i think it should be alright.

Bardaloo    55

Wow, well at least your free to do as you please now and let's be real there is literally no benifite to being staff other then personal enjoyment and that's not much of a benefit more of a hindrance in the end of you cant enjoy other stuff I life

Psycho    5

If I see you online i'm still going to spam message you for assistance. Sad to see this happened under those circumstances. 

Kade    706

Devyn was demoted due to advertising to our players. He took advantage of our players and represented Pre-Scape as an official streamer by his staff rank. Other players are streamers as well, but they do not hold a staff position on the server which allow players to earn their trust easier. They trust you, give you more attention because you are a staff member. Devyn had every right to play any other server, but streaming it on an account which he advertised initially as "Pre-Scape Stream" and now another server, you must think we are idiots if we are not going to take action.

I banned him from Discord then he complained why I did that, and I responded saying because you already advertised using your stream, whose to stop you from dming players in Discord.

I allowed him to play in-game, and then started getting upset and making false accusations lol.

Why would we fake our player count when we barely have the numbers yet to even bother with that stuff.

Example: 

https://gyazo.com/f66d2824caf01a162b63a08aa3f3bb96

I believe in that gyazo we have 21 online, and there's 20 in help cc. Congratulations, we have a + 1 multiplier  (sarcasm)

Thought I'd clear things up considering as I always say, I will remain transparent as much as possible.

Oh and if you really want to go more in depth, he tried creating a "fake donation war" for his stream with im D just so he can get him to donate more against a "random fake player. No comment.

If you think I am wrong for taking the actions I took go right ahead and speak up.

• Like 5