All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Soulwar

Server Update 05/23/19

Dope
  3. Leigh

Server Update 05/23/19

Looking good, can't wait to try raids out.
  4. Yesterday
  5. corebe2no

Server Update 05/23/19

can't wait for the pk event!!
  6. Kade

Server Update 05/23/19

Greetings Pre-Scapers, Here are the changes made since the last update log. Not much has been a problem lately, as we have been mainly dedicating our time towards content. Shooting Star command will now warn you if the star is in the wilderness Multi Pk Event Arena is now fully functional and administrators + are able to host on demand tournaments and events for players in the future. Ability to rename your clan chat is now functional. Both methods inside the Dialogue and Clan Interface will be functional. If u exit your bank on a certain tab, you will now normally be brought back to that tab. Fixed Visual Timers for Freezes, you will now see an additional timer, of how long your opponent is frozen for, along with yourself. The distinction between the two will be your targets current freeze timer will be orange, and how long you are frozen will be regular with no orange outline. All Reported Bugs regarding Placeholders have now been fixed. Supreme Donators will no longer lose their prayer outside the Wilderness. Raids 1 development has started, locations, ideas and overall concepts are now being worked on accordingly. Thanks for your love and support, and stay tuned for some major content release updates Best Regards, Kade
  7. Last week
  8. corebe2no

Golden scratchers REWORK IDEA

they'r not scammers. they'r really careful about ppl getting the behavior of ppl who did something wrong. sadly that's how ppl work. testing the limits. but banning all the well known players in the community isn't the solution. making the game unscammable, bug-free, vote-timer, bad words unable to type and adding community staff would be a decent solution. @Kade
  9. Guest

Wont get reworked, because the owners are money hungry scammers that don't care about their players, and they just remove anyone who dares to speak upon it, so be careful.
  10. Poseidon

Its just my opinion You made a post, i responded with my opinion.Thats how it works?
  11. Andyplays

Yes, yes I do. There is a reason I made this post? There should be ZERO end game items in the scratch ticket reward pool, to give the items a better value and make the bosses/mini games valuable again.
  12. Andyplays

A new "Elite" cape idea

Already suggested something similar here: but I do support, need something to do for endgame players while waiting for bigger updates that are (hopefully) coming.
  13. corebe2no

A new "Elite" cape idea

I suppose the whole achievement thing should get a rework
  14. Soulwar

A new "Elite" cape idea

For us really dedicated ppl add "Elite" achievements examples below for realism players 5000 Boss kills 500 playhours 50 000 NPC kills 20 pets obtained 2 billion realism xp 200m in a skill (realism) etc? Suggestions below what else could be added. and maybe an elite cape or smth?
  15. Earlier
  16. Poseidon

I think it's fine. Surely you don't mind that.
  17. 15m pray xp for realism is still epic. I just use it cause less stuff on the ground and it has almost 0 effort to keep 2 extra items in inventory. But whatevery u like bro, still gratz on those 1b skills
  18. Andyplays

There’s no reason for them to be so overpowered, BiS gear as an uncommon? Surely you don’t think that’s balanced.
  19. Poseidon

They cost 10$ ea tho, feel they are fine now?
  20. Flint Arrow

Here to claim my previous donations..

i better get the rank equivalent to the items i donated for then. donated well over 100 on zamorak.
  21. Ebay

Pretty sure they will not return you'r items back, but only you'r donor rank
  22. Flint Arrow

I do not have discord.
  23. Rob

Send Kade or any admin+ a pm on discord and he will give you your rank
  24. Got an email saying the private server changed. Im here to claim my status and items
  25. Goyolo

A topic i enjoy, but some changes i'd like to see are: Instead of having full sets of 3rd age rather have them piece by piece. This would also make people maybe want to do Treasure Island more if they get piece or two from scratchers and want to have a go on a full set. I dont completely agree with the Christmas Cracker update since you can also get it with crystal keys. Rather just move the cracker down to rare. Zaryte Bow could also be removed from the list, since you can already get it so easily from donator shop. Imo that item should be a drop only one, since its basically bis. The amount of Dragon (or) ingame because of the scratchers is insane, so i dont see a reason to make them more rare from scratchers. Rather just remove the drop rate buff or keep as it is. I do think that scratchers should be more of a fashion / start game thing, not to get the high end gear instantly. So removing the hybrid sets and top tier weapons really does a trick here and i think that for one should be executed from this list. Ill post more if i get good ideas or if i forgot something.
  26. Andyplays

The main reason I added these back on the list is because they are filler items, makes it harder to get the good stuff, which is the point of this nerf. Thx for the feedback
  27. Soulwar

I think ALL anger weapons and greegree's should be deleted and every other totally useless item. Scratchers have been updated but I think it should be looked into more. FULL SUPPORT. Nice input andy.
  28. Andyplays

Currently, scratchers are so broken, like not even fair for the average RSPS player who doesn't donate. My suggestion is to nerf these, and to remove some of the end game gear, so there is less in-game and gives a benefit to people who wish to farm it legitimately. COMMON: 10M GP Verac's set Dharok's set Guthan's set Torag's set Karil's set Ahrim's set Dragonfire Shield 5x Normal mbox 3x legendary mbox Dark bow Abyssal whip Warrior ring Berserker ring Archer's ring Seer's ring Super combat x100 Super restore x200 Saradomin Brew x200 Uncommon: 50M GP Anger sword Anger mace Anger battleaxe Anger spear Monkey greegree Ninja monkey greegree Gorilla greegree Zombie monkey greegree Ring of wealth Fury x5 Treasure island key SET Colored top hat (There's so many in vote store) Colored flippers (There's so many in vote store) Warrior ring (i) Berserker ring (i) Archer's ring (i) Seer's ring (i) 10x Normal mbox 5x legendary mbox 10x instakill darts Gnome googles / Bomber jacket Bloodhound Pet Colored gnome scarves Rare: 200M GP Blue h'ween mask Red h'ween mask Green h'ween mask Santa hat Grim reaper's hood Black (G) and (T) sets (or a different scratcher only armor set) Chicken outfit piece (Hat, wings, legs, boots) Basket of eggs Dragon (or) Pieces (They're op, should be a lot rarer) 20x Normal mbox 10x legendary mbox 15% Drop rate box 20x Instakill darts War-chief outfit pieces "Lucky/The lucky" Player title Zaryte bow Ring of wealth (i) Torva piece's Virtus piece's Pernix piece's $10 Scroll $50 Scroll 3rd age wand 3rd age longsword 3rd age bow 3rd age pickaxe 3rd age axe 3rd age cloak Legendary: Bronze dagger (just would be funny to see) 1B GP Christmas cracker (Buff xmas cracker and add rare chance to get custom Phat from it, or phat & specs, if you can't already) Blue partyhat Red partyhat Green partyhat Purple partyhat Yellow partyhat White partyhat Lava partyhat Aqua partyhat Black phat Pink phat Rainbow phat Phat and specs (Possible custom phat and specs) The rest of the custom Phats Custom santas Custom h'weens Custom LVL 6-8 Icon's Fox and chicken wearable items 50x insta kill darts 20x Legendary mbox 10x Golden scratch tickets Sled 3rd age mage pieces 3rd age melee pieces 3rd age ranged pieces 3rd age druidic pieces Major items I think should be removed, regardless if this list is accepted: Vanguard set Trickster set Battlemage set Twisted bow Blood necklace Elder maul Ancestral set Kodai wand Zenyte jewelry Blowpipe Serpentine helmet Spirit shields All of these item's hurt the endgame grind, nex pieces and hybrid armors being an uncommon reward is beyond stupid, and has broken this economy. Scratchers should be more cosmetic then gear, just so there is a reason for future players to actually grind to get endgame equipment. Let me know what you think of this list, or what should be added and/or removed & why. Thx for reading.
  1. Load more activity